Raw Kelp Noodles with Kale and Garlic Almond Miso Dressing
Thankyou Melinda from Old Bar
I packet kelp noodles
4 kale stems
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
pinch sesame seeds
100 gms tamari roasted almonds, roughly chopped
¼ cup water
3 tablespoons almond butter
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons miso paste
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon lime juice
½ teaspoon pure maple syrup or agave syrup
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
little ground pepper
* Open packet of kelp noodles and chop into small chunks and toss in large bowl.
* Remove the hard stem of kale and chop the leaves into small pieces. Toss with kelp noodles.
* Drizzle on olive oil and massage through to soften the kale
* In a bowl, add the water, nut butter, sesame oil, miso paste, garlic powder, onion powder, lime juice maple/agave syrup and pepper. Whisk until even, pour over the kale and kelp noodles and combine well.
* Open the avocado and chop in half. Slice in small thin pieces.
* Add the chopped tamari almonds and avocado pieces in the large bowl with the kelp noodles and give it a brief stir, don't overdo it. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and serve.